Logos and Use
USE OF TRIAL MASTERS ™ SEAL AND TRADEMARKS BY MEMBERS
CONDITIONS OF USE
- Trial Masters is the trademark of Trial Masters, LLC. Trial Masters, LLC has the sole and exclusive right to reproduce, manufacture, copy, sell, display images of and publish the Trial Masters seal (“the Seal”), in any size or medium, whether in two or three dimensions, and to distribute or exploit the seal or reproductions of same by gift, sale, license or otherwise. No reproduction, replica, drawing, photograph, derivative work or other copy of the Trial Masters seal may be made or used by any manufacturer, advertiser, organization or individual except as outlined herein.
- All published representations of the Trial Masters seal, including photographs, drawings, and other likenesses, must include the legend Trial Lawyers, LLC to provide notice that it is protected by trademark.
- Permission to use the Trial Masters seal (the Trial Masters seal, plaques, marks, and certificates) for any publication in other than fair use hard-news reporting must be obtained in writing from Trial Masters, LLC, except that permission is hereby given to use Trial Masters marks in accordance with these regulations.
- Trial Masters members have no rights whatsoever in the copyright or goodwill in the Trial Masters seal or its trademark and service marks. Members must comply with these rules and regulations.
- Trial Masters members may use the emblems and graphics found on this page to show their status as members. Provided you are a paid member, you may download the seal from this page for use on your website, email signature, Facebook page, letterhead, business cards, other advertising, and in any other manner which is permitted by the rules of professional conduct applicable to such member.
- Use of Trial Masters marks is restricted solely to current Trial Masters members. Any use by attorneys who are not members shall be considered a violation of the rules of professional conduct and will be referred to the state bar association(s) or other applicable regulatory agencies regulating the practice of law.
- You may display the Trial Masters membership plaques, certificates, and decals at your place of business.
- You may, within the scope of permission granted herein, advertise your Trial Masters membership by using the Trial Masters seal as it may be modified by Trial Masters. Trial Masters will provide the seal in various sizes to you on this website. Nothing in this agreement or in your use of the seal or Trial Masters name will give you any right whatsoever to the Trial Masters name or seal, or in similar names or seals, beyond the right granted in this agreement.
- You may, within the scope of permission granted herein, advertise your Trial Masters membership. You are encouraged to include the seal in conjunction with advertising your Trial Masters membership.
- You may state that you are a member of Trial Masters or you may display the seal in the following media: newspapers, periodicals, billboards, posters, direct mail, flyers, yellow pages or other directory advertising, telephone, TV or radio spots, business cards, stationery, invoices, facsimile cover sheets and other business documents. If any such trademark appears on a communication which includes attorneys other than the member (such as a firm website, advertisement or letterhead), it must indicate which attorneys in the group are members of Trial Masters. In other words, the communication may not imply that all attorneys in the firm are members if they are not. Similarly, the communication may not imply that the firm itself is a member (firms may not be members, only individual attorneys)
- Any use of Trial Masters trademarks must comply with the rules of professional conduct applicable in the jurisdiction(s) in which the member practices.
- You are not and will not represent yourself as an agent, representative, partner, subsidiary, joint venture, or employee of Trial Masters, nor can you represent that you have any authority to bind or obligate Trial Masters in any manner or in any thing.
- By submitting an application to Trial Masters, you consent to receive emails from Trial Masters. Any emails sent that are not Trial Masters related emails will allow you to opt out of the receipt of such emails; provided, however, you may not opt-out of receiving account and service related emails that relate to the provision and management of your Trial Masters membership.
- You shall not challenge the rights of Trial Masters in and to their trademarks, or take any action inconsistent with such rights.
- Nothing in this agreement or your use of Trial Masters trademarks shall confer any endorsement of your services. Your use of these marks is intended only to convey Trial Masters membership, and you agree only to use Trial Masters marks in such a manner.
- As a member of Trial Masters, you acknowledge that the Rules or Codes of Professional Conduct of the jurisdictions in which you are licensed apply to all aspects of your Trial Masters membership and that you will abide by such Rules. Trial Masters disclaims all responsibility for your compliance with these Rules. You warrant that you will not use any Trial Masters media to provide legal advice or the practice of law.
- The Venue for any dispute between a Member and Trial Masters over copyrights or any other matters shall be East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
The following seals are in various sizes for your convenience. You may not alter the essential appearance or content of the seal; however, it may be scaled to change its size or to add graphic effects, such as shading or shadow. The tone may also be altered to match your website, providing when hovered over; the original color is shown.
For more information on how and where to use the seal and to see samples of email signatures and business cards, visit the Publication and Guidelines page.